21 Days / 22 Nights
Yoga For Life is a comprehensive and full on program that will give you the tools you need to develop and maintain a deep and long lasting yoga practice for a lifetime. By taking three weeks out of your life and devoting them to yoga and meditation, you open up new possibilities for your life to improve and expand. Think of this as the best gift you can offer to yourself.
que es ditropan 5 mg Besides learning to maintain a daily yoga practice with in-depth understanding and knowledge of how to correctly perform breathing exercises, pre-asanas, asanas and dynamic flow sequences, you will also learn to find stillness within and learn why yoga is not so much about “doing” but about “being”.
You will develop physical and mental strength, flexibility in body as well as in life and stability in your physical body and in your emotions. This is the gift of yoga – it works on all levels of our being.
In addition you will be introduced to various styles of yoga – we include elements of Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Flow and Kundalini in our traditional Hatha practice for a more comprehensive yoga experience.
The first week of this program focuses on getting into a daily routine of yoga, meditation and various other yoga related activities. In the second week you will undergo our 4 day Colon Cleansing process which includes therapeutic detox diet for the first 3 days, followed by a yogic colon flush known as Shanka Prakshalana. You can read more about this cleanse program here: 4 Stage Colon Cleanse Program
All of this is in preparation for the third week where you will receive personalised attention from one of our yoga teachers, who will guide you into improving your practice, troubleshoot any issues you may have and teach you more techniques according to your area of interest.
This retreat program runs all year round but we do ask that you make your booking in advance. You should arrive to our centre after 3pm on the day prior to your program start date, the next 21 days being your retreat and departure being on the morning after your last day. We do recommend confirming your reservation in advance as spaces are limited. .
Included in the program:
- 22 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with attached bathroom
- Dinner on the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure
- Full board on 17 days of the program (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner)
- Special cleansing detox diet during your 4 day Colon Cleanse Program
- Yoga & Meditation activities on 21 days of the program as per our Retreat Daily Schedule
- Wellness activities of steam bath, mud bath etc. as per our Wellness Activities
- Guided Shanka Prakshalana (salt water colon flush) as part of the 4 day Colon Cleanse Program
- Daily group sound healing session as per our Retreat Daily Schedule
- Personal daily sessions with our yoga teacher in the third week of this retreat
- Magnetised pure mineral water
- Purna Yoga signature herbal tea